dasfgdsgerafgdgfdzgsdfgsdf
Welcome to Dxmscape!

development Nvbaly
Welcome to Dxmscape!

development Nvbaly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby
Founder
Founder
Bobby

development Empty
PostSubject: development   development Empty2010-11-15, 5:24 pm

Nick is doing a splendid job on the source X] and I can not really do updates at the same time or
it will confuse us because he has a source (updated one) and I have a source (old one) so if I make a
update in the (old one) it will just confuse us because he has the (updated one) so we can't really use 2 source! So what i'm going to be doing is Cleint sided things So basically he's working on source (updates) while I work on cleint for example: custom items, ranks, ect. We will switch back and forth jobs every so often alot of work is coming together!! we are having problems with hosting atm but soon as we fix our staff and mods will be able to play and watch the updates unfold and watch our server grow and become great.
Back to top Go down
https://dxmscape.iftopic.com
nick
nick

development Empty
PostSubject: Re: development   development Empty2010-11-15, 6:30 pm

exactly, i add like usefull things like clan chat, venge other, working adze, etc, i do not know everything about the source so thats when bobby comes in, and yeah theres a private section on the forums for only bobby and i, it's stuff only for him and i to know about, (it's about dxmscape) but important. but yeah, i've been constantly doing updates, still some more to come, a lot more..
Back to top Go down

development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dasfgdsgerafgdgfdzgsdfgsdf :: The Server :: Discussion-
Jump to: